Army of Dragons & 32ºF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice is off

2 posters

Go down

Practice is off Empty Practice is off

Post  smooveluv Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:10 am

Guys - I'm suspending practice, and withdrawing as co-leader. It's been difficult to get people together, and there have been 3 separate issues that are further going to compromise the core members meeting up. Rather than let it die a slow death, I'm bowing out.

It's nothing personal, and I had fun making a go of it. I'll still be online - send me an invite when you see me, and I'll do the same.

Be well. If someone else wants to pick up practice and keep things going, be my guest.
smooveluv
smooveluv

Back to top Go down

Practice is off Empty Re: Practice is off

Post  Admin Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:17 am

smooveluv wrote:Guys - I'm suspending practice, and withdrawing as co-leader. It's been difficult to get people together, and there have been 3 separate issues that are further going to compromise the core members meeting up. Rather than let it die a slow death, I'm bowing out.

It's nothing personal, and I had fun making a go of it. I'll still be online - send me an invite when you see me, and I'll do the same.

Be well. If someone else wants to pick up practice and keep things going, be my guest.

I'm sad to hear that Smoove.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://aodclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down