Army of Dragons & 32ºF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice Minutes

4 posters

Go down

Practice Minutes Empty Practice Minutes

Post  smooveluv Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:12 pm

We had a great first practice on January 4th. Cuning, Scrogg, Christmas, Demon and myself practiced basic communications on cliffside. We employed sniper spotters to watch the map and actions. By the end of the practice session, everyone was pretty well versed in the map locations. We also practiced 2 man fire-teams.

Team tactics practiced included communications - calling out where we were killed, by whom, and other important information, including silencers, snipers, and camouflage. We adopted the buddy system, pairing up an SMG with a rifleman for maximum effectiveness.

Afterwards, we played a session of TDM on Makin, which we almost won.

Next practice will cover a new maps. Thanks again to the guys - I think we all learned something and had fun!
smooveluv
smooveluv

Back to top Go down

Practice Minutes Empty Re: Practice Minutes

Post  Scrogg79 Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:31 pm

I thought it was a success also. I know that I learned alot about that map. I can honestly say that I can play that map about as good as any map in COD4. I still have to actually think about what the landmark names are, but they will come easier with playing time.

And for that match on Makin. It was a close one. I think that if I was using something more comfortable I would have been getting more kills. I'm not as good with the Semi auto Rifles in WaW like I am on COD4. Maybe it's the iron sights. I need to hurry and get the Black Dot for it.

But it was a good practice and match. Good team work, and overall it was fun. Even though my wifey was giving me hell for my "Clubhouse meeting".
Scrogg79
Scrogg79

Back to top Go down

Post  damitfeelsgood1 Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:10 am

hey smoove, sorry i didnt make it on for the first practice...like a said before...... this was a very loooooong weekend bounce
damitfeelsgood1
damitfeelsgood1

Back to top Go down

Post  smooveluv Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:31 am

no worries steve - hoepfully you can play tonight
smooveluv
smooveluv

Back to top Go down

Post  damitfeelsgood1 Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:44 am

hopeing my boss lets me off the leash long enough...
damitfeelsgood1
damitfeelsgood1

Back to top Go down

Post  ChristmasBabe22 Thu Jan 08, 2009 9:33 pm

I also think it went good. Thanxs to Smoove's maps Josh and I actually communicated very well, which is unusual Laughing I actually enjoyed the practice more than I enjoy the game itself. I hope you can make it to the next practice Steve. I enjoy playing with you. You make me laugh. I hope the next practice goes just as well as this previous one did. It really does help when you look at the maps that Smoove made. If I didn't have those I would have been lost in that the practice. Thanks Smoove for making those maps. Cool
ChristmasBabe22
ChristmasBabe22

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrogg79 Sun Jan 11, 2009 3:23 pm

Practice went fairly good today. (January 11, 2009) Me, Smoove, Josh, Rosie, OAD, and Saggy all practiced room clearing with Specials, and then messed around with pistols to practice the lack of fully auto weapons. Good thing we had Saggy sitting on stairs and in corners to make sure no one moved passed them. Very Happy

Went and played a little HQ action afterwards. affraid Got slaughtered. Now I remember why I don't play HQ. But thanks to Rosie to getting that one guy that was demolishing our team. lol! Just messing Rosie.

If we could ever get everyone in the same room, on the same side at the same time I think that we would be serving up some nice PWNAGE from our PEZ dispensers. Maybe that day will come soon.
Scrogg79
Scrogg79

Back to top Go down

Post  damitfeelsgood1 Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:31 pm

Scrogg79 wrote:Practice went fairly good today. (January 11, 2009) Me, Smoove, Josh, Rosie, OAD, and Saggy all practiced room clearing with Specials, and then messed around with pistols to practice the lack of fully auto weapons. Good thing we had Saggy sitting on stairs and in corners to make sure no one moved passed them. Very Happy

Went and played a little HQ action afterwards. affraid Got slaughtered. Now I remember why I don't play HQ. But thanks to Rosie to getting that one guy that was demolishing our team. lol! Just messing Rosie.

If we could ever get everyone in the same room, on the same side at the same time I think that we would be serving up some nice PWNAGE from our PEZ dispensers. Maybe that day will come soon.

god damn...i cant wait till this work B.S. cools down a little bit so i can be back to my WAW ways...(gets on his knees and starts to pray)
damitfeelsgood1
damitfeelsgood1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down