Army of Dragons & 32ºF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clan Practice Schedule: Sundays & Wednesdays

+5
damitfeelsgood1
SBoyd79
xCuningLinguist
OneAngryDemon
smooveluv
9 posters

Go down

Clan Practice Schedule: Sundays & Wednesdays Empty Clan Practice Schedule: Sundays & Wednesdays

Post  smooveluv Sat Dec 20, 2008 3:20 pm

Weds - 9PM ET / 7PM MT / 2AM GMT
Sunday - 2PM ET / 12PM MT / 7PM GMT

Guys - I'd like to set up two practice schedules a week. Attending both would be ideal, and at least one a week should be possible for everyone. This would obviously let us develop tactics - the main reason why Steve Josh and I started this hoo-hah (aside from wanting to start a clan where we could decide the personalities we play with).

I've felt guilty about not taking a more proactive role with this - I didn't want to be an overbearing jerk. But practice is probably not going to happen organically, so here's my half-assed attempt at a practice schedule.

Format: 60 Minutes of drills and scrimmaging (5 minutes to wait for late starters, 5 minutes to talk about the practice session and make classes, 40 minutes of drills and scrimmages, and 10 minutes to talk about how it went). Then, for everyone that can stay, we'll go play afterwards as long as people can stick around.

Times:
Weds - 9PM ET / 7PM MT / 1AM GMT
Sunday - 2PM ET / 12PM MT / 7PM GMT

I tried to pick times that people could attend one, if not both. Steve, Josh and I will work out have at least one of us on, and we'll all try to be there as much as possible. If neither of these times work - please let me know. Based on the responses I get, I may move them accordingly.

I understand that people may not be able to attend on short notice for tomorrow.

Last edited by smooveluv on Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:11 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Updating sunday practice)
smooveluv
smooveluv

Back to top Go down

Clan Practice Schedule: Sundays & Wednesdays Empty Re: Clan Practice Schedule: Sundays & Wednesdays

Post  OneAngryDemon Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:36 am

smooveluv wrote:Weds - 9PM ET / 7PM MT / 2AM GMT
Sunday - 12PM ET / 10AM MT / 5PM GMT

Guys - I'd like to set up two practice schedules a week. Attending both would be ideal, and at least one a week should be possible for everyone. This would obviously let us develop tactics - the main reason why Steve Josh and I started this hoo-hah (aside from wanting to start a clan where we could decide the personalities we play with).

I've felt guilty about not taking a more proactive role with this - I didn't want to be an overbearing jerk. But practice is probably not going to happen organically, so here's my half-assed attempt at a practice schedule.

Format: 60 Minutes of drills and scrimmaging (5 minutes to wait for late starters, 5 minutes to talk about the practice session and make classes, 40 minutes of drills and scrimmages, and 10 minutes to talk about how it went). Then, for everyone that can stay, we'll go play afterwards as long as people can stick around.

Times:
Weds - 9PM ET / 7PM MT / 1AM GMT
Sunday - 12PM ET / 10AM MT / 5PM GMT

I tried to pick times that people could attend one, if not both. Steve, Josh and I will work out have at least one of us on, and we'll all try to be there as much as possible. If neither of these times work - please let me know. Based on the responses I get, I may move them accordingly.

I understand that people may not be able to attend on short notice for tomorrow.

I should be able to make the 5PM GMT one but my parents won't allow me to make my self get up at 2 on a school day in the morning so I should be on Sunday unless I'm not banned
OneAngryDemon
OneAngryDemon

Back to top Go down

Clan Practice Schedule: Sundays & Wednesdays Empty Re: Clan Practice Schedule: Sundays & Wednesdays

Post  smooveluv Sun Dec 21, 2008 7:53 am

No worries OAD - I know that being in the UK makes the practice schedule kind of funky. No one will hold that against you - and you should not be up at 2AM!

Sunday practice will begin NEXT Sunday officially. I won't be on today at the regular time, but later - and next week when we start for real. Also - obviously this weds is Christmas eve - so nobody should be playing that night.

Thanks for responding with your availabilty! [b]
smooveluv
smooveluv

Back to top Go down

Post  xCuningLinguist Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:51 am

I will be on Today if anyone wants to get on and practice... Probably wont be able to make the weekday ones so Damit or Smoove will have to handle those ones...
xCuningLinguist
xCuningLinguist

Back to top Go down

Post  OneAngryDemon Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:12 am

xCuningLinguist wrote:I will be on Today if anyone wants to get on and practice... Probably wont be able to make the weekday ones so Damit or Smoove will have to handle those ones...
Yeah ill be on
OneAngryDemon
OneAngryDemon

Back to top Go down

Post  SBoyd79 Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:32 pm

Not gonna be on 2nite but ill go out my way to make the practise
SBoyd79
SBoyd79

Back to top Go down

Post  damitfeelsgood1 Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:22 am

after the holiday season i should make almost all of them...maybe 2 at least a week
damitfeelsgood1
damitfeelsgood1

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:22 am

What places use MT?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://aodclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  ChristmasBabe22 Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:47 pm

Admin wrote:What places use MT?
Arizona, New Mexico, Wyoming, Utah, Colorado, Montana, Idaho, Eastern Oregon
ChristmasBabe22
ChristmasBabe22

Back to top Go down

Post  smooveluv Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:13 am

Guys: I've updated the practice time on Sunday - to make sure I can consistently attend. It's been shifted 2 hours later. I know, I hate missing football too - but I wasn't going to be able to work that one if it stayed at 10. Apologies for any issues this causes.
smooveluv
smooveluv

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrogg79 Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:29 am

That shouldn't be a problem for me. I have no life. And I can DVR Football (that will tick the wifey off.)
Scrogg79
Scrogg79

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Crunch Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:32 pm

I will not be able to make Wednesday practices. Sorry, homework's a bitch.
Captain Crunch
Captain Crunch

Back to top Go down

Post  smooveluv Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:46 pm

okay - it looks like weds might be a bust. We'll focus on Sunday mornings
smooveluv
smooveluv

Back to top Go down

Post  ChristmasBabe22 Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:02 pm

I'm sorry I couldn't make the past Wednesday practice. I actually prefer the Wednesday practice, but am I the only one? I have that day off from work currently, but I am having to change my work schedule for baby sitting purposes. I will let you know though ok Smoove? Are you just gonna do Sundays or will there be another day?
ChristmasBabe22
ChristmasBabe22

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Crunch Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:34 am

H'okay, I'll do everything in my limited thirteen-year-old child power to make tomorrow's practice. When is the upcoming clan match though??? (send me a PM on C4C, I'm more likely to see it there)
Captain Crunch
Captain Crunch

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down