Army of Dragons & 32ºF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New training schedule and debriefs

+4
fightitout12
EskoMPR
happypacman12
Admin
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

New training schedule and debriefs - Page 2 Empty Re: New training schedule and debriefs

Post  fawb Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Redsoldier-Henry wrote:thats too late for me i can only attend anything before 10pm

well the whole point of my idea was that:

A) the Saturday training is an awkward time for anyone living in England who do stuff during their weekend (eg Play football, go out shopping etc etc)

B) Its at 2pm for an american player - who ever plays at 2pm in the afternoon? i can't think why (school , jobs etc)

So i think 12pm GMT or 7PM american time is a pretty good training time for later Uk players such as myself and most (if not all) of the american players.

Also, i dont think what everyone understands - the whole point of me posting this new idea is that this training session is mainly for the people who miss the saturday training, obviously making both trainings is a really good effort though.
fawb
fawb

Back to top Go down

New training schedule and debriefs - Page 2 Empty Re: New training schedule and debriefs

Post  happypacman12 Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:51 pm

fawb wrote:
Redsoldier-Henry wrote:thats too late for me i can only attend anything before 10pm

A) the Saturday training is an awkward time for anyone living in England who do stuff during their weekend (eg Play football, go out shopping etc etc)

B) Its at 2pm for an american player - who ever plays at 2pm in the afternoon? i can't think why (school , jobs etc)

So i think 12pm GMT or 7PM american time is a pretty good training time for later Uk players such as myself and most (if not all) of the american players.

Also, i dont think what everyone understands - the whole point of me posting this new idea is that this training session is mainly for the people who miss the saturday training, obviously making both trainings is a really good effort though.
No school on a Saturday lol Smile.
happypacman12
happypacman12

Back to top Go down

Post  fawb Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:54 pm

happypacman12 wrote:
fawb wrote:

No school on a Saturday lol Smile.

i wasn't talking about 2pm on a saturday - i knew someone would say that - i mean why its 7pm (american time) on the wednesday.
fawb
fawb

Back to top Go down

Post  happypacman12 Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:56 pm

oh lol sorry fawb. I read up the forum and saw that. I haven't seen you on for a little while now though......
happypacman12
happypacman12

Back to top Go down

Post  fawb Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:58 pm

happypacman12 wrote:oh lol sorry fawb. I read up the forum and saw that. I haven't seen you on for a little while now though......

more like i aint seen you on for a while - remember i changed PSN: pat_4B now. besides its saturday and i'm at home, supposed to have played football today - was called off so i had training. I'll be on sunday night from about 10 - 11pm UK time.
fawb
fawb

Back to top Go down

Post  happypacman12 Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:00 pm

fawb wrote:
happypacman12 wrote:oh lol sorry fawb. I read up the forum and saw that. I haven't seen you on for a little while now though......

more like i aint seen you on for a while - remember i changed PSN: pat_4B now. besides its saturday and i'm at home, supposed to have played football today - was called off so i had training. I'll be on sunday night from about 10 - 11pm UK time.
Sorry, AMERICAN football playoffs. gotta watch the Philadealphia Eagles play, they're my favorite team, even though I'm Canadian Razz.
happypacman12
happypacman12

Back to top Go down

Post  A8DrenaLiN Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:13 pm

happypacman12 wrote:
fawb wrote:

Sorry, AMERICAN football playoffs. gotta watch the Philadealphia Eagles play, they're my favorite team, even though I'm Canadian Razz.

Pacman, it is you that I haven't seen online for while too. I mean your on, but your not. Get it. I see that your online, but you say that you like to leave your PS3 on when your not playing. But when I look at your stat it keep changing. Why don't you play with us like you use to? I send you invite, you don't come, you don't send us invite.
Fawb is always online. I play with him almost everyday.
A8DrenaLiN
A8DrenaLiN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2