Army of Dragons & 32ºF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 32˚F

+11
OneAngryDemon
DeagleMaster
AtomicDuck
ChristmasBabe22
sammy9123456
SaggyOldPeople
SBoyd79
damitfeelsgood1
xCuningLinguist
Admin
smooveluv
15 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Welcome to 32˚F - Page 3 Empty Re: Welcome to 32˚F

Post  DeagleMaster Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:58 am

xCuningLinguist wrote:I'd like to keep the Maturity level at a minimum of 16yrs, thats not saying someone cant join if they are younger... I just would like to keep the atmosphere of the clan a little more grown up..

I guess my point is that I dont want the people in this clan to act like a bunch of little kids. I think we should be able to handle situations like adults.
Okay, Demon said no, uh, anyone wanna try Baxter?
Do you just randomly send ppl pms? if so, do it for AoD PS3!!! Very Happy ~Joey
DeagleMaster
DeagleMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  SBoyd79 Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:35 pm

xCuningLinguist wrote:I'd like to keep the Maturity level at a minimum of 16yrs, thats not saying someone cant join if they are younger... I just would like to keep the atmosphere of the clan a little more grown up..

I guess my point is that I dont want the people in this clan to act like a bunch of little kids. I think we should be able to handle situations like adults.

To true. Get a lil sick of the immature folks lol.
SBoyd79
SBoyd79

Back to top Go down

Post  DeagleMaster Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:41 pm

SBoyd79 wrote:

To true. Get a lil sick of the immature folks lol.
....Euro......
We'll, I can't find any people. Embarassed
DeagleMaster
DeagleMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrogg79 Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:11 am

Hi, My name is Scrogg. I'm 29. I'm a Libra. I like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain. Josh (Cuning) twisted my arm and is making me say that he's the greatest COD player that ever lived. Ouch Ouch that hurts Josh. Do it again Wink I usually have to pay extra for this kind of treatment.

But Anyway, BOOOMMM HEADSHOT!!!!!

I'm here.
Scrogg79
Scrogg79

Back to top Go down

Post  xCuningLinguist Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:40 am

Scrogg79 wrote:Hi, My name is Scrogg. I'm 29. I'm a Libra. I like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain. Josh (Cuning) twisted my arm and is making me say that he's the greatest COD player that ever lived. Ouch Ouch that hurts Josh. Do it again Wink I usually have to pay extra for this kind of treatment.

But Anyway, BOOOMMM HEADSHOT!!!!!

I'm here.
Shhhh... you're not supposed to tell people that Shocked
xCuningLinguist
xCuningLinguist

Back to top Go down

Welcome to 32˚F - Page 3 Empty Heeeey

Post  p hattag Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:40 am

Hey guys. I dont believe there is a sticky for recruitment but I saw that you were encouraging new members to post here, so I will be the non-member to post here. Would love to join, saw your post on cod4central and also saw you stopped recruiting Dec 23rd, but I thought what the hell. I am tired of not playing with people I know so I figured I would give it a shot. It gets quite boring playing with random people every single time I want to hit a pub. Being playing fps for 10 years and I really love to play. Practice times work great around my work schedule. my xblive gt is P Hattag. dont ask why its that or how to say it cuz its none of your damn business. I do usually play every night. Might be on tonight. Just add me and we will see. Thanks. names Phil

P.S. Was joking about the nun jo damn biznass thing... or was i?
p hattag
p hattag

Back to top Go down

Post  labstermpa Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:10 am

Hey. xSiLvErBuLlEtX07 told me about this clan for W@W. We know each other from a other game. I would like to join this clan as I need some help to improve on the 360 as i cant seem to break 12 kills a game =(. I am a experience cod4 and cod5 player on the pc. On maps like dome i can easly get 120 kills.

I am 15 years old from england with time zone gmt 0 i can play from 4pm to 10pm most days.

labstermpa

Back to top Go down

Post  DeagleMaster Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:03 pm

I feel like this is the popular kids clan, and I'm the dork tripping over myself each time I look around.
DeagleMaster
DeagleMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Scrogg79 Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:15 pm

DeagleMaster wrote:I feel like this is the popular kids clan, and I'm the dork tripping over myself each time I look around.

Popular? Me? No way, I'm the nerdy dork sitting in the front of the class with my nose up the teachers ass.
Scrogg79
Scrogg79

Back to top Go down

Post  DeagleMaster Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:13 pm

Scrogg79 wrote:
DeagleMaster wrote:I feel like this is the popular kids clan, and I'm the dork tripping over myself each time I look around.

Popular? Me? No way, I'm the nerdy dork sitting in the front of the class with my nose up the teachers ass.
Well why are you sticking your nose up the teacher's ass?
DeagleMaster
DeagleMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum