Army of Dragons & 32ºF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell a little bout yourself

+6
DeagleMaster
Admin
fawb
spencer54321
SuperNinjaSlayer
ChristmasBabe22
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Tell a little bout yourself Empty Tell a little bout yourself

Post  ChristmasBabe22 Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:16 pm

I will start... I have two kids Oldest= Joseph Russell 2 years Youngest= Joshua James Stephenson Jr.3 months I am married to xCuningLinguist(Josh) I work at Walmart 4 days a week as a cashier. I have two sisters Allyssia-19 going on 20 Rochelle-16 going on 17 and I had another sister but she died in a car accident when I was 3 along with my mothers parents the day after X-Mas Crying or Very sad I have been married for 3 years. Ok... enough about me how about you guys??
ChristmasBabe22
ChristmasBabe22

Back to top Go down

Tell a little bout yourself Empty Re: Tell a little bout yourself

Post  SuperNinjaSlayer Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:17 am

Well, I'm 15 and live in London, England. I have a younger sister who is the devil, period. I'm in my last year of High School in England (You Yanks go on till your 18 don't you?) and thats sorta about it really.
SuperNinjaSlayer
SuperNinjaSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  ChristmasBabe22 Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Yes, that's how long we go for unless you started earlier obviously. Oh yah.. I also LOVE GRAPE SODA flower
ChristmasBabe22
ChristmasBabe22

Back to top Go down

Post  spencer54321 Fri Jan 09, 2009 2:26 pm

well im 14 nearly 15 Cool What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face erm doing my gcse's now Crying or Very sad sister pisses me off lol cant think of anything else lol
spencer54321
spencer54321

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperNinjaSlayer Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:10 pm

Your like me but a year younger. How are you finding Yr 10? Trust me on this, do your work now and then you won't suffer as much in Yr 11. I have coasted for my entire life until now. And I here A levels are even harder!
SuperNinjaSlayer
SuperNinjaSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  fawb Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:24 pm

SuperNinjaSlayer wrote:Your like me but a year younger. How are you finding Yr 10? Trust me on this, do your work now and then you won't suffer as much in Yr 11. I have coasted for my entire life until now. And I here A levels are even harder!

GCSE's were piss easy, A Levels were far more difficult, but not that hard- just do your work as early as possible and get feedback from the teachers. Its easier said than done i admit, but remember that the work is the most important thing.

I'm 21, at Uni studying Multimedia Computing, got A Levels in History, Philosophy, Physics and Maths and a GNVQ in ICT - this feels like a CV.

I play football every Saturday where i am vice captain of a senior amateur team, we're doing pretty well this season. Other than that i go out with friends in Bristol or play Cod 5 or pro evo or football manager 09.
fawb
fawb

Back to top Go down

Post  spencer54321 Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:53 am

SuperNinjaSlayer wrote:Your like me but a year younger. How are you finding Yr 10? Trust me on this, do your work now and then you won't suffer as much in Yr 11. I have coasted for my entire life until now. And I here A levels are even harder!

i will be doing all my work this year because all my teachers keep saying that do you work this year and year 11 will be so much eaiser
spencer54321
spencer54321

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:08 pm

I'm nearly (26th jan)13, I like rugby, ps3, and playing piano. My fave games are cod4, cod5, and mirrors edge. Thats about it. Oh yeah, I go to a grammar school.

Last edited by Admin on Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://aodclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperNinjaSlayer Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:28 pm

Oh arent we posh? Grammer School and Rugger! lol only joking. I like Rugby too. League though. I support St Helens.
SuperNinjaSlayer
SuperNinjaSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DeagleMaster Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:33 pm

ChristmasBabe22 wrote:I I had another sister but she died in a car accident when I was 3 along with my mothers parents the day after X-Mas Crying or Very sad I have been married for 3 years.
I am sorry to hear that.
I'm a twelve year old boy, living in a big neighborhood in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania,
I have seven brothers, (God they're annoying) no sisters, ( sometimes I wish I had one) a dog Hailey, a cat Louie, my mum and father. School shan't be mentioned, I love to read plays, (Cyrano de Bergerac, ect.) I'm quote unquote An annoying, gay, bastard who everyone hates. I'm in no relationships with a girl, or a guy for that matter, I prefer to be a quiet person, and also try to laugh every now-and-then.
I like to write poetry, and read it too, I, am hoping, to write a book one day, I've tried many times, still, no success. I often have to clean up after my brothers after they're had friends over or what have you. I'm very anti-social, which means, if I PM you more often than not, that means you're lucky.
Ah, and my name is Peter, and I wish to live in Britain one day.
I play piano and guitar and love Linkin Park.
DeagleMaster
DeagleMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperNinjaSlayer Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:36 pm

Weren't you the one who would open out to anybody? Now you have a personality. Good for you. And Linkin Park owns
SuperNinjaSlayer
SuperNinjaSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  DeagleMaster Sat Jan 10, 2009 1:39 pm

SuperNinjaSlayer wrote:Weren't you the one who would open out to anybody? Now you have a personality. Good for you. And Linkin Park owns
Anybody? Pff. Mostly Europeans, girls, (not many I know) and people who DON'T piss me off.

Me? ~Joey
DeagleMaster
DeagleMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:07 pm

SuperNinjaSlayer wrote:Oh arent we posh? Grammer School and Rugger! lol only joking. I like Rugby too. League though. I support St Helens.

Ooh, quite. I also love tea. No joke. I don't support anyone really - I prefer the playing. I'm a prop/second row/ Flanker/ No. 8. - Anything in the scrum really. I can hook better than my teams hooker. I'm in the Year 8 B team - (F team start of September - talk 'bout improvement)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperNinjaSlayer Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:15 pm

Whenever I played I was always flyhalf due to me being lanky and quick compared to the great big loafers in my year group. I could also do the conversions quite well too.
SuperNinjaSlayer
SuperNinjaSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:18 pm

SuperNinjaSlayer wrote:Whenever I played I was always flyhalf due to me being lanky and quick compared to the great big loafers in my year group. I could also do the conversions quite well too.

Yeah, I'm bigboned elephant Fat but strong. Oh yeah.
^That whole line is a thats what she said gag.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  DeagleMaster Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:19 pm

DeagleMaster wrote:

Me? ~Joey
Maybe now. Just try not to.

Laughing ~Youknowho
That is a WEIRD way to laugh. ~Deagle

Last edited by DeagleMaster on Sat Jan 10, 2009 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeagleMaster
DeagleMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  fawb Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:58 pm

i used to play center or winger back in the old days, can't play it nowadays i'd get slaughtered - thats why i stick with football.
fawb
fawb

Back to top Go down

Post  SuperNinjaSlayer Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:03 pm

What do you play in football. When I was on a team, I was Winger/Striker. I gave up playing for a team though cos I kept getting injured every week and a half! Almost broke my leg! And I'm only 15!!!
SuperNinjaSlayer
SuperNinjaSlayer

Back to top Go down

Post  fawb Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:00 pm

SuperNinjaSlayer wrote:What do you play in football. When I was on a team, I was Winger/Striker. I gave up playing for a team though cos I kept getting injured every week and a half! Almost broke my leg! And I'm only 15!!!

over the last 10 years of playing i've played in every position! including in goal for my school team a few times.

now that i play properly in a senior league (men's basically) I play defensive midfield, also filling in at center half or right back if they need. I'm captain sometimes aswell

Last edited by fawb on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
fawb
fawb

Back to top Go down

Post  DeagleMaster Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:14 am

Oh yes, and I love pie.
THE CAKE IS A LIE! ~yourfriendlyneighbourhoodspiderman
DeagleMaster
DeagleMaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Redsoldier-Henry Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:08 pm

I'm 14 and go to a grammer school too lol.
Redsoldier-Henry
Redsoldier-Henry

Back to top Go down

Post  Redsoldier-Henry Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:32 am

fawb wrote:
SuperNinjaSlayer wrote:What do you play in football. When I was on a team, I was Winger/Striker. I gave up playing for a team though cos I kept getting injured every week and a half! Almost broke my leg! And I'm only 15!!!

over the last 10 years of playing i've played in every position! including in goal for my school team a few times.

now that i play properly in a senior league (men's basically) I play defensive midfield, also filling in at center half or right back if they need. I'm captain sometimes aswell

i not joking but you play exectly the same positions as me, are you a clone or summin.
Redsoldier-Henry
Redsoldier-Henry

Back to top Go down

Post  fawb Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Redsoldier-Henry wrote:
fawb wrote:

i not joking but you play exectly the same positions as me, are you a clone or summin.

no clone but i guarantee our team would batter yours Wink
fawb
fawb

Back to top Go down

Post  damitfeelsgood1 Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:27 am

i'll school you all on the life of Damitfeelsgood....

name is steve, I live about 2 min outside of Philadelphia, PA. I just turned 21 on january 1st, and have been living it up sense. I make my $$$ as an insurance agent for a small independant agency about an hour away from my house. I've been with my girlfriend for what seems like forever but in actuality is only about 5 months. spent a year and a semiester at a community college around me and figured that was not for me, so i got into insurance. I like playing COD4 + WAW, watching my eagles roll over the giants (played football in grade school & highschool until i tore my Medial Collateral ligament(MCL), linebacker and defensive end)hmm what else can i throw out there...

i am the youngest of 3 children(1 brother,22, and 1 sister,27) My dad is a Golf Professional and my moms a visiting nurse...ok i think that about wraps up my life story... No what a horrid life story...
damitfeelsgood1
damitfeelsgood1

Back to top Go down

Post  jammy786 Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:08 pm

im 13 n will be 14 in august. i like playing hockey n boxin. i go to alty grammar skwl. i like playin cod4 n 5 n farcry2. i hav 1 olda sista n 1 younger 1. i like music...rap rnb hip-hop dat sorta fing n rite now mi life is pretti chilled
jammy786
jammy786

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum