Army of Dragons & 32ºF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game battles

3 posters

Go down

Game battles Empty Game battles

Post  Redsoldier-Henry Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:22 pm

I was wondering wether after another few months or so we could enter the gamebattle leagues with our best team. I did a few gamebattles a while back and they were really fun and very organized so i would like to put the idea to the clan leaders to consider. I reckon we woud havea decent chance. If enough interest and commitment is shown then we could even have two teams in there maybe europe and US time zone teams, i don't know but lets hear your thoughts.
Redsoldier-Henry
Redsoldier-Henry

Back to top Go down

Game battles Empty Re: Game battles

Post  spencer54321 Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:24 pm

Redsoldier-Henry wrote:I was wondering wether after another few months or so we could enter the gamebattle leagues with our best team. I did a few gamebattles a while back and they were really fun and very organized so i would like to put the idea to the clan leaders to consider. I reckon we woud havea decent chance. If enough interest and commitment is shown then we could even have two teams in there maybe europe and US time zone teams, i don't know but lets hear your thoughts.

good idea im up for that

off topic who knows what happened to Mandolorian
spencer54321
spencer54321

Back to top Go down

Post  Redsoldier-Henry Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:30 pm

good to see a 100% eagerness from everyone so far Laughing .

i'm not sure, maybe his eyes went square after playing too much COD
Redsoldier-Henry
Redsoldier-Henry

Back to top Go down

Post  spencer54321 Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:33 pm

Redsoldier-Henry wrote:good to see a 100% eagerness from everyone so far Laughing .

i'm not sure, maybe his eyes went square after playing too much COD

maybe lol

on topic im in that 100% yay

wait i am the 100% lol
spencer54321
spencer54321

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:41 pm

A possibility. One slight concern is if our members' skill, seriousness, and commitment is enough. I will start a thread, but the answer may be no. This is a casual clan, but i'll see what the sergeants, and the other members think.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://aodclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Redsoldier-Henry Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:44 pm

Admin wrote:A possibility. One slight concern is if our members' skill, seriousness, and commitment is enough. I will start a thread, but the answer may be no. This is a casual clan, but i'll see what the sergeants, and the other members think.

cool, at least it being concidered. I'm sure that even if not everybody is serious enough that we can find six skilled and serious players within our clan.

Remeber guys that if you show interest in this thread it will be more likly to happen
Redsoldier-Henry
Redsoldier-Henry

Back to top Go down

Post  spencer54321 Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:45 pm

Admin wrote:A possibility. One slight concern is if our members' skill, seriousness, and commitment is enough. I will start a thread, but the answer may be no. This is a casual clan, but i'll see what the sergeants, and the other members think.

maybe we can be a realaxed clan on there its up to you guys tho did does not bother me either way
spencer54321
spencer54321

Back to top Go down

Post  Redsoldier-Henry Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:51 pm

spencer54321 wrote:

maybe we can be a realaxed clan on there its up to you guys tho did does not bother me either way

i don't mind either but i'm sure if we start relaxed pretty soon all the members will get addited and want to play more.
Redsoldier-Henry
Redsoldier-Henry

Back to top Go down

Post  spencer54321 Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:02 pm

Redsoldier-Henry wrote:
spencer54321 wrote:

i don't mind either but i'm sure if we start relaxed pretty soon all the members will get addited and want to play
more.

maybe
spencer54321
spencer54321

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down