Army of Dragons & 32ºF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WaW Rank: What Rank are you?

+14
Redsoldier-Henry
fawb
xSiLvErBuLlEtX07
ChristmasBabe22
wdrj23
YuKiJuDaI
Admin
spencer54321
xCuningLinguist
OneAngryDemon
damitfeelsgood1
DeagleMaster
SuperNinjaSlayer
sammy9123456
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WaW Rank: What Rank are you? - Page 2 Empty Re: WaW Rank: What Rank are you?

Post  Admin Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:45 am

Redsoldier-Henry wrote:i think that not prestiging is a crime. its what keeps me interested in the game and people respect higher prestige people.

I'm not prestiging, cuz im crap. It's taken me so long to get to where I am, so when I get to 65, I ain't budging. The fun's in playing the game again and again, with different possibilities, oppurtunities, and chances for each match, not in prestiging and losing all your hardearned weapons, challenges, and perks.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://aodclan.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Mandalorian72 Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:31 pm

Admin wrote:
Redsoldier-Henry wrote:i think that not prestiging is a crime. its what keeps me interested in the game and people respect higher prestige people.

I'm not prestiging, cuz im crap. It's taken me so long to get to where I am, so when I get to 65, I ain't budging. The fun's in playing the game again and again, with different possibilities, oppurtunities, and chances for each match, not in prestiging and losing all your hardearned weapons, challenges, and perks.

Prestiging forces you to get better at the game. You have to cope with using lesser weapons, perks and attachments than what you are accustomed to. I love the challenge of prestige. I also want to have the additional custom class slots that it gives you as a reward for going prestige. I could care less about what emblem I have. If you don't go prestige, you are shortchanging yourself in the long run. You can bet that I will be aiming for prestige 10, level 65.

I love my Type 100, but when the time comes to turn it in and go prestige, I will do it. Then, it will be Thompson Time. I am looking forward to getting my PS3 back tomorrow and playing with you guys again (and some of you for the first time).
Mandalorian72
Mandalorian72

Back to top Go down

Post  jammy786 Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:19 am

22 2nd prestige
jammy786
jammy786

Back to top Go down

Post  Redsoldier-Henry Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:46 am

now level 65 1st prestige soo close to second but my internet is being really laggy so i don't know when i can get the final 5k exp
Redsoldier-Henry
Redsoldier-Henry

Back to top Go down

Post  Skater109 Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:33 pm

im lvl 65 with prestige 10

Skater109

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2