Army of Dragons & 32ºF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My sad goodbye...

3 posters

Go down

My sad goodbye... Empty My sad goodbye...

Post  damitfeelsgood1 Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:50 am

ok so to all of you who could care less...i'm sorry to waist your time, but to everyone ive grown friendly with and have play COD with over the past couple of months...this is my fairwell...my sad sad goodbye...

works picked up drimaticly to the point where i'm actually going to have to stay later because i came on here for 5 min to post a few last times and say goodbye...so to you few peeps who i have become friendly with, its been real, stay up, and thanks for making the gaming experience more enjoyable for me. God i'm gunna miss COD... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

later all Wink
damitfeelsgood1
damitfeelsgood1

Back to top Go down

My sad goodbye... Empty Re: My sad goodbye...

Post  spencer54321 Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:13 am

bye copy and paste this from c4c bye again
spencer54321
spencer54321

Back to top Go down

Post  SBoyd79 Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:32 pm

damitfeelsgood1 wrote:ok so to all of you who could care less...i'm sorry to waist your time, but to everyone ive grown friendly with and have play COD with over the past couple of months...this is my fairwell...my sad sad goodbye...

works picked up drimaticly to the point where i'm actually going to have to stay later because i came on here for 5 min to post a few last times and say goodbye...so to you few peeps who i have become friendly with, its been real, stay up, and thanks for making the gaming experience more enjoyable for me. God i'm gunna miss COD... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

later all Wink

Shit man iv just read this. God everyone droppin like flies. I take it you still honna get on live sometime though. If you do drop me a lil hello
SBoyd79
SBoyd79

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down